Tuesday, September 13, 2011

To Tweet or Not to Tweet

Whether it is nobler in mind to be an instant smart ass, or to delay the gratification.

I set up a Twitter account a year or so ago, didn't get into it, and let it lay dormant for a while. My kids gave me an iPhone for Mother's Day and it came with the Twitter AP already on it. Didn't use it.
This morning on Morning Joe on msnbc, there was a (I want to say article - what is the term for a spot on TV?) segment (?) about Klout which is an Internet function (?) that rates your clout whether you want it to or not. (disturbing)

And of course, after thinking about it for a while, I picked up the iPad to check. I know, I know, how vain. And, again of course, I have no clout or Klout either. (disturbing) So, I desire clout, but I am not sure why. Maybe I'm bored, or maybe I am insecure, or maybe just a sucker for Internet junk.

So if you like my blog, please follow me on Twitter. I will tweet when I update my blog. I think, maybe.

No comments: